Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kitty Harness Recipe

When a friend of mine posted this picture
I had to ask for the pattern to share with you.

Please note: This is a recipe, you will need to tweak here and there to make it fit your kitty.
Use what ever hook you have, gauge is not important to this project.
Be sure to measure your kitty before you start.



Rachel says:

For the body portion I used double crochet and did two rounds. 

For the collar I used single crochet and did two rounds. I made a little loop at one end and for the "button" I just made a single crochet chain , rolled it up into a ball and sewed it in that shape. 

The attachment was done in single crochet as well. I think it was four rows, plus one row on either end to attach it to the waist and collar. 
Patch
Oh, and I wasn't posing Patch with the harness. It was hard to get her out of the shots. 




Remember to supervise your kitty while it is wearing a harness.



Do not distribute or publish this pattern in any other form.
If you like this pattern and would like to share please link to this blog.
Thank you.